Capturing objective space utilisation data and understanding how to leverage it is one of the biggest challenges facility and corporate real estate teams face when it comes to capacity planning, reducing occupancy costs or transitioning to activity based working.
By capitalising the use of utilisation data, organisations can identify optimisation opportunities, validate business cases and design data driven workplace change.
- Explore how automated utilisation monitoring can help you create a future proof workplace that balances real estate costs and productivity
- Learn techniques on how to translate the data into tangible solutions, such as customising sharing ratios for diverse workplace communities or rightsizing across different types of space
- Discover the value you can add to your organisation by using objective workplace performance data as a basis for your tactical and strategic initiatives
Download the presentation deck
Join our exclusive community
- To stay up to date with the latest trends and best practice content, subscribe to our Newsletter.
- If you would like more information on how we can help, get in touch.
Published 30 June 2019